Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jet-Ski with Notes

Hong Kong and South East Asia.Saturday, April 12, 2008Jet ski with NotesNotes organized a Jet ski extravaganza. Seven people on jet ski and Nodes and Bella in a little putt-putt boat (she is pregnant). Weather was misty and rainy, but warm. First stop, delicious seafood in the Kau Sai Fishing village. My second time here, completely differnt food, but most excellent. This must be HK's best food; no kidding.I had Notes large green jet ski, with 215 hp, and Momo on the back. Although she does not have a license yet, she is highly skilled witht jet skis; much better than me. In the end, I got to try a stand-up type machine. Sooo difficult, just to get started, and move on my knees. Thats all I managed, taking significant effort already. Next time, I hope to stand up.Finally, dinner at Tao-Tao, and met up with Harvey, Iry (whose name I am sure to misspell), Martin, Mark and Christine. Dead, but a brilliant day.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home