Sunday, November 30, 2008

Moving House Party

After two years in Tai Au Mun, we are moving into a larger and easier to maintain house in Wing Lung Road. Hence, we had a great house-leaving party. Naturally, most of my scuba friends showed up. (They also enjoy other liquids, besides salt water.) From the Sandy Bottom Divers, we welcomed Martin, Mark and Harvey. Then, there was our neighbor Raymond. Most fortunately, I managed to reconnect with my friend Victor of AOI. He understands the market of underwater photography better than anyone, and provided great insight and advice. Yet, most of the info was proprietary, and I cannot comment on it.

Finally, one of the highlights of the evening was my 10kg leg of ham, baked in a two inch thick crust of German bread. Thanks to Dine At Home of Stanley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home