Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fancy a snake in your bathroom?

Midnight. Going to brush my teeth in the bathroom, and there is a snake under the counter. White-lipped bamboo snake, the same as the one as I had seen outside. Only, this one was sitting directly in our ensuite, two meters from our bed. Although super poisonous, this specimen luckily was tiny, a complete baby, slightly larger than a worm. Still, it had to go.


Here, I am hunting the snake with a bucket and a broom. The hardest part was removing all the other clutter that accumulated under the bathroom counter.


This is the little baby. Very cute.

Here, I am releasing the snake in the forest, ca 50 meters from the house.

It seems very happy to be back home.
And at 12:30, I can finally go to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home