Sunday, July 02, 2006

Late Aftenoon in Clear Water Bay





I went snorkeling in the late afternoon 5:15 – 6:30 at the village beach near Clear Water Bay 1. At high tide, there was some wake, and the water was very turbid, visibility limited to about 2.5 meters. I went further around the corner to the left, but it was increasingly difficult to go down, as I could not see the bottom, and had to guess if anything worthwhile would be down. Pictures without an external flash are impossible under these conditions, but I took two videos of my dives (clipOne, clipTwo).
Fish were rare, small fish came in large schools but other than that, I only saw a single carnet fish and a small sepia in open water. David meanwhile played with his new inflatable surfboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home