Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Study Break





I took a quick study break in the late afternoon, and spent about an hour in the water. I am more comfortable with the gear, and start trimming down the amount if stuff to carry.
I went to Raymond’s spot near the heli-pad. The water was rather turbid, with visibility under 2.5 meters. Most if the time I had no clue where I was going, before I went down. I got the Citizen Aqualand watch to work, and learned that most of my dives go 3-8 meters. I usually do many dives, with less than 1 minute bottom time, but get more and more comfortable at doing so. I think I am really improving.
I saw a nice large puffer fish, a baby puffer fish, several large carnet fish, and schools of smaller ones. Taking pictures is pretty difficult, because of the backscatter and the little time. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home